Rialto NC over the wire (OTW) balloon Catheters are:
- Specially designed for Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty (PTA)
- The catheter working length is 70, 90 and 150cm. Balloon diameters range from ø 2.0mm to ø 8.0mm, balloon work length ranges from 10mm to 150mm.
- The balloon material is made of a non-compliant Nylon material for diameter 2.0mm to 8.0mm with a rated burst pressure of 22 atmospheres (for ø 2.0-4.0mm), 20atm (for ø4.5-6.0mm), and 18atm (for ø 7.0-8.0mm)
- The balloon is dilated using the side leg port, at which the balloon material expands to a known diameter at specific pressure.
- All balloons distend to sizes above the nominal size at pressures greater than the nominal pressure.
The balloon dilatation catheter is intended to dilate stenosis in the iliac, femoral, iliofemoral, popliteal, infrapopliteal, and renal arteries, and for the treatment of obstructive lesions of native or synthetic arteriovenous dialysis fistulae.
This device is also indicated for stent dilatation post-deployment in the peripheral vasculature.
2. Shelf Life
The shelf life is three (3) years.